We are pleased to invite submissions for the 1st IndicThreads.com Conference On Upcoming Technology to be held on 20th and 21stAugust 2010 in Pune, India. The conference is an independent event on upcoming technology and is the place to be, to learn about the latest in the cloud computing while interacting with peers and experts from across the industry.
IndicThreads welcomes submissions from subject experts across fields, geographic locations and areas of development.
We are listing topics that are in line with cloud computing and appropriate for submission for this conference. Topics include but are not restricted to the following, stated in no particular order -
- Cloud /Grid architecture
- Cloud-based Services and Education
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- High-Performance Computing
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Cloud Lock-in vs. Cloud Interoperability
- Multi Cloud Frameworks & APIs
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
- Data Security & Encryption On The Cloud
- Elastic Computing
- Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Analytics
- *** Please note that submissions aimed at presenting and promoting specific organizations or products will not be accepted. For marketing opportunities, please write to Harshad Oak – [ harshad @ rightrix . com ]
- All technical sessions will be between 50-75 minutes.
- All workshops will be of 120-150 minutes.
- The audience consists mostly of architects, senior developers and project leads. Before submission please consider how your submission can provide best value to this target segment.
- Submissions will be accepted only on the website and not over email.
- All submissions must include at least one session/workshop abstract of 150 words or more.
- Even promising submissions get rejected at times because the review panel is uncertain of what exactly will be covered. Please provide as much detail as possible in the session abstract, including the topics covered, target audience & takeaways.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.